Independence with Care and Companionship In your own home:
Penpergwm Home Care has provided care at home since 1997. We offer a choice of high quality services to promote independence, allowing clients to continue living in the comfort of their own home with the knowledge that they are being supported in any way they might need.
Our comprehensive and flexible home care service is tailored to suit the specific needs of the client and each package is continually reviewed to ensure that you receive the best possible service. It is our aim to help you to maintain a normal life with minimal disruption by providing a comforting and reassuring service.
Our Care Support workers can also provide assistance with
- Getting up and going to bed
- Personal care including washing, bathing, showering and getting dressed
- Meal preparation
- Medication prompts & safety calls
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping, collecting prescriptions and pension etc
- Social interaction including taking our clients on outings
Short term, long term, convalescent, respite or holiday care we are here to help. We also offer an overnight sitting / sleeping service. Hours of care can be flexible; we can cater for most needs, from just one hour per week to 24 hour care for those with increased dependency.
What You Can Expect At Penpergwm Home Care:
- Respect for your dignity & privacy at all times
- Encouragement to retain your independence
- To provide carers of the highest calibre
- To offer a flexible service, tailor made to the individuals needs
- To respect the client's core values regarding religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality, political affiliation, marital status, disability or impairment