Penpergwm Home Care is looking for a new Business Development & Marketing Manager to focus on the growth and brand awareness of PHC through both client acquisition and supporting recruitment and retention of staff to our organisation. This person will need to support the Registered Manager on promoting our service and enable it to run efficiently and successfully.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
· Have exceptional team building and management skills
· Be an excellent communicator both face to face and over the phone or email
· Be able to multi task as well as see things through from beginning to end
· Be able to work alone and self-motivate
· Be confident to lead on projects and tasks
· Computer literate and confident with all forms of IT and social media
· Need to hold a valid driving license
Note: Experience within the Health & Social Care sector is desirable but not essential, other customer facing backgrounds such as hospitality and retail will certainly be considered.
- Build up and maintain relationships with a network of people and organisations that refer both clients and recruits
- Identify opportunities to network in the local community to raise Penpergwm Home Care’s profile
- Build ongoing relationships with people in the community in order to drive client and recruitment referrals
- Identify opportunities to integrate and engage with the community
- Develop and deliver a strategy for offline marketing, including PR and the regular distribution of literature (posters, fliers) within our community
- Maintain a good presence in local media through great use of PR
- Put together a clear plan of literature distribution & refresh current ideas
- Work with Care Manager and Coordinators to find effective ways of promoting the organisation.
- Online Marketing:
- Develop and deliver our online marketing activity
- Work alongside our General Manager to enhance our online presence
- Make the best use of resources in online marketing to maximise presence
- Ensure our website is maximised for SEO and enquiry handling
- Ensure we have a great presence on all relevant social media, specifically Facebook
- Community Engagement:
- Lead any promotional and community engagement activities
- Identify opportunities and arrange events within the community to raise our profile with potential clients, recruits and also referral partners.
- Oversee our regular community events and ensure they are well publicised and attended
- Identify innovative strategies to recruit and retain quality staff
- Work alongside the RM to support new staff through the recruitment phases so that they are able to understand and be comfortable in their role
- Identify ways to support existing staff to feel confident in their responsibilities, empowered and engaged with PHC as a company
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking company who strive to make a difference in the industry, not only for those within their Care but for their staff too. Suitable training, relevant to the role, will be continuously provided, sought and catered for.
We look forward to receiving your application.